Monday, January 30, 2017

Another mountain bike entry

I realize I have already published a page full of photographs taken while riding my bike, but I just cannot help myself... unfortunately the pics don't really do the landscape justice.  The effort in getting to this point help may help make the views seem extraordinarily rewarding; it's about a 3500ft climb from start to finish, with very few level spots to relax on.  

That's my bike in the left foreground; the white posts may be there for a future fence, or a previous fence, not sure which.  There's nothing up this high but a few horses, cows, and llamas.

Mountains in the distance are The Cajas.





Biked up two mountains this day; this is from the top of the second mountain.  As you can see, not much grows at this elevation (12000ft) but grass and very small shrubs.






No comments:

Post a Comment